Friday, October 21, 2016

DT Project: Jenise Miller - Junk Journal using Tea Party Desserts Printable Journal



I loved the Tea Party Printable Journal kit by Tsunami Rose Designs! The colors were awesome and the images took me back to a simpler time when ladies got together to visit and bonded over a pot of tea, yummy cakes and treats! I think I was born in the wrong era because this all still appeals to me! I'm all for equality for women but a fancy hat, a lovely dress and wearing gloves to a proper tea still sounds like fun! The kit has lots of lovely papers and tags, recipe cards and envelopes. It is one of my favorite kits. Don't t miss this one!







Visit DT Jenise at her Youtube Channel 
Jenise Miller for more awesome inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit -  Tea Party Desserts -  18 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, rose quartz, serenity

Printable Journal Kit -  Tea Party Desserts Add On-  8 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, rose quartz, serenity

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this journal is so gorgeous, Jenise! I love it, you did amazing work with Daisy's kit. Off to see the video. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete