Monday, December 5, 2016

Junk Journal flip thru with Design Team Member- Fiona Knobben




For my November DT Project I made a 10 page Journal.. I've used some journal pages from the Charming Fragments journal kit and a couple from Rose Azure. I also used the Big Elements #10 Flowers # 1, Ephemera Set #2 and Ephemera Set #8 Childrens Photo's, on some of the pages I used my Decoupage Flowers Sets #6 & 2 ... 

With the wide variety of images in all the kits, it's so easy to create whatever project you desire... I created this Vintage look journal almost completely from the Ephemera packs, they are so versatile creating is a dream with Daisy's kits, she has done the hard work for you really ...
I love how this journal turned out, I'm going to make another one ... Head over the Etsy store and buy a few kits, you will not be disapointed ...


  

  

  

  



TRD Etsy shop
TRD FB Fan Page 
TRD FB Group
TRD Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment