Thursday, January 5, 2017

DT Project: Monica Ann Bernstine‎- Chunky Mini Album using the Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit



For my design team project for Tsunami Rose Designs I decided to spice things and and show just how amazing and versatile these beautiful papers can be. Instead of the usual junk journal I created a mini album using the Rose Azure Printable Journal paper collection. I had so much fun working with these beautiful paper collection. Just like my Junk Journals this album was very chunky! I have a full process video of this album on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much and hope to see you on my next project.











Visit DT Monica at her Youtube 
Channel Monica Bernstine and subscribe!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Junk Journal - Rose Azure - 20 Journal Refill Pages, journaling kit, junk journal, journal kit, writing journal, junk journal kit


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment