Thursday, January 12, 2017

DT Project: Monica Ann Bernstine‎- Chunky Mini Junk Journal using the Life Abloom Journal Kit



For my Design team project I use the beautiful Life Abloom Printable Journal collection along with the big elements journaling cards and some random ephemera from her shop. I always love creating junk journals with these digital papers because everything in Daisy's shop goes so well with each other. As always I made a chunky mini junk journal because I just can't stop myself from adding more tags, tucks and ephemera. Thanks so much and hope to see you in my next journal.






Visit DT Monica at her Youtube 
Channel Monica Bernstine and subscribe!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Rose Journaling Kit– Life Abloom - 16 Journal Refill Pages -  vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, diy journal, junk journal kit

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment