Saturday, March 18, 2017

DT Project: Fiona Knobben - Vintage Journal using various Ephemera Packs




I really enjoy working with the Ephemera packs, and creating my journals from these, there is plenty of writing space, as I had intended this to be a working journal to record notes in... I used the Ephemera Packs #2, #3 & #9 ... There are images from the Vintage Children and Ladies kit as well... I love the vintage look with the sewing, and the touches of Sari Silk and crochet trims throughout... There is sooo many beautiful kits, in Daisy's shop to choose from, take a look through her Etsy shop you will not be disappointed, you WILL find more than a few kit's, to create your own gorgeous journals'.. 









Visit DT Fiona at her Youtube Channel Fiona J for more inspiration... and at her fan page The Journal Crafter!

































No comments:

Post a Comment